Saturday, February 18, 2012

F

1- Nails are ok, skin on left thumb a little knicked, but not too bad
2- BLERGH.
3- New manicure pending
4- *weeps*

This week at work felt like the longest week in Hell.

We're moving along on the condo front, I'm freaking the fuck out, seeing all my hard earned cash invested into this ONE single thing. Yes, though it's pretty unlikely, I'm panicking at the thought of a repeat of the mold-infested apartment. Only if this one fucks up, I've got a mortgage going along with it. Fuck.

Guess there's a reason my thumb took a hit this week.

Got the car back last Friday, along with my gym bag, but considering I gotta plan English lessons (thank god for that extra income) and sign a shitload of paperwork regarding the condo, gym's taken a hike. For a little while now. (Though previous missed appointments can be chaked up to the car accident and the fact that my gym bag was IN said car while it was undergoing repairs.)

Ok, so that's no excuse for all the junk I've been ingurgitating. I'll just blame stress and lack of time for that.

Nails this week were a little worse for wear, actually had to take off the funky fuschia polish I had on as it had chipped off and looked quite unprofessional. Have yet had to paint them again, but restrained from gnawing them off, which is stil an improvement.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. I want to write more, I want to write better, but I'm just so fucking furiously busy. I get urges to write, and instead of doing that I'm washing dishes, cooking, putting away clothes, cleaning up after BfuckinF, or otherwise I might just bust a fucking fuse seeing all that stuff needing to be done and instead taking time to write...

Gah, fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment