Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

1- Leave thumb alone: Continuing good work!
2- Get weight back to 145-150: bleeeeergh, I don't wanna talk about it.
3- Take better care of appearance: Mucho progress!
4- Writing more: Progress, progress!

Title of the post isn't really representative as feel have accomplished plenty this morning! Played cards with mom and dad and BF (won twice, go me! hehe!), cut BF's hair, played beautician to mom and then finally got down to the highly unpleasant business of waxing after not waxing for much much too long... (Ow indeed.) Also took the polish off my nails, and am now in the process of deciding which color to put on. Of course, that bit of decision-making has started over an hour ago, and now between dicking around on fb and watching BF play his new PS3 game, feels like I haven't done much...

Wanted to get around to using my new cooky decorating kit, but somewhat felt that baking cookies would be counterproductive to resolution #2. (Still, perhaps not as much as those Bailey's chocolates I got for X-mas. Why did it have to be a 1L container???)

On the upside, I AM feeling better, so I'm thinking we're bound to hit the gym again starting this week (and though I hate going to the gym, I at least feel somewhat refreshed after sweating intensely for 45 minutes).

Well, think I'll be off. Time to paint my nails and go watch some House or Big Bang Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment