Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meh.

1- Crap, got bored at work. At least, not too much damage.
2- Gym's not working. Or I'm doing something wrong.
3- Never ever borrow mum's colors again. Funky pink turned out soft cotton candy pink. Not good.
4- Busy busy, gotta keep up!!


Yeah, that's the tough part with kicking a habit: whatever you do that you're trying to stop, you do it unconsciously. Because it's a habit.


After a busy morning, was completing a customer's file when Ronnie came in for a 2 min chat. As she was talking, suddenly noticed a strange sensation in my thumb I hadn't felt in a while. Looked down.... and noticed that I had managed to scratch a sliver of skin off. Stopped right away, but damn, keeping away from my thumb for the rest of the afternoon was...GAH! Managed not too bad, as only a small hole on grown back skin. And now doing my damnest to stop picking at it!


Back to the grind of the gym, saw a nutritionist at work last week and attempting to implement his advice. So far, all it has done is make me stagnate in my efforts. But I shall persevere!!!! Even though tonight, going to the gym felt like the last thing I wanted to do.


Manicure disaster! Thought had picked out a funky flashy fuschia to put on my nails. Turns out that dry, my nails look like tiny lollies. Polish is wearing out fast though, I suppose that for once that's a good thing. But man, I just don't have the energy to do my nails during the week, I'm beat. 3+ hours of commute per day certainly doesn't help.

Wish I could write more. And better. Well, I suppose practice, though does not make perfect, helps. Would probably allow for more writing if I had Word back up on this piece of shiite computer. And would help creating the templates needed to teach my new session of English classes. Man... I need TIME. Where do you get to buy that???

No comments:

Post a Comment